When I work with clients in Kent on their SEO, there are always some basic rules that you look at first. The list below is a guide to those you check first and after that you go in to some more hidden tricks that are more complicated than here.
- Use keywords in the title and meta description tags.
- Use header tags (H1, H2, etc.) to structure your content.
- Optimize images by using descriptive file names and alt tags.
- Use internal linking to connect your pages.
- Optimize your website’s loading speed.
- Use a sitemap to help search engines crawl your website.
- Use structured data to help search engines understand the content on your website.
- Use social media to promote your website and create backlinks.
- Use Google Search Console to monitor your website’s performance and fix any errors.
- Create high-quality, unique content that provides value to your users.
If you need further help, please contact Zoo Design.