Gold – Company in a box
For the business owner that not only wants to create a great impression but to be seen as the market leader, our Gold package includes:
Enhanced logo, Responsive website including social media & SEO, Press release & photoshoot, Stationery, Mini brochures, Business advice & support.
At a glance:
- Logo – Six logo’s will be created in draft format and one preferred design will be carried forward and finalised. Upon completion your logo will be supplied in .eps (can be resized to any size), .jpg CMYK (for professional applications) and .jpg RGB (for home and website).
- Up to 12 page Responsive Website – Using the corporate branding and style of the logo a draft concept will be created for approval and remaining pages developed using the same design. Proofing of supplied text and a professional image will be used for each page as necessary. SEO including suggested Page titles, keywords and descriptions will be applied to each page. Social media pages will be created for LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.*
- Press Release – To promote your business locally a journalist will write a professional press release and submit it for use in local newspapers
- Photoshoot – To accompany the press release and used within the website an hours photography will take place and you can use the photographs for any purpose as you wish.
- Business Cards – Using the generic style of the logo and website a design will be produced and once approved printed in full colour on 400gsm and matt laminated on both sides for durability. Qty: 1000
- Letterheads – Using the generic style of the business card a design will be produced and once approved printed in full colour on 120gsm. Qty: 1000
- Mini brochures – Designed and developed to promote your business including professional images and text. Printed in full colour on 170gsm. Qty: 1000
Cost of package: £4,289.00
* If you do not already have your own website domain and a suitable hosting package we can provide these as well at competitive prices. If AdWords and involvement in managing Social Media can be quoted for.
* If copywriting, photography or imagery from Shutterstock are required they can be quoted for, as and when needed.